About Me

About Me
Working with SOA technologies , implementing solution using IBM BPM , IBM Integration Designer,IBM WODM and IBM DataPower

About me

View Mahesh Dondeti's profile on LinkedIn

upcoming posts on IBM Bluemix,Devops,Worklight,Node js.

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Displaying Process Ids with Hyperlink using Coach Views in IBM BPM



Scenario:-This Application displays entire process ids with hyper links on coach and when user click on process id it will display task info in another coach.
Problem:-When user click on process id it has to display task info another coach means need raise boundary event.
How to create and raise boundary event with hyper link control in simple coach in BPM?
Solution:-Using ‘can fire boundary event’ option in coach views .we can create hyper link as per our requirement.


Displaying Process Ids with hyper link:-


Display ProcessID Coach:-





Note :-
·       If you observe the above I had used my own control to display process ids (MyHyperlink  in Mahesh Controls).
·       Coach doesn’t contain any button/other control to raise boundary event.


Get Process List Integration Service:-

I had written some JavaScript code to get entire process instances


 
 
  
Displaying Task info on another coach:-


Creating Hyperlink control Using Coach view:-



Step1:-create a coach view and select the ‘can fire boundary event’


Step2:-Used custom HTML to create hyper link.





Step3:-
 







I hope this post helps you. So far this is my best effort to explain. Please correct me if I do anything wrong.

Please share you valuable suggestions and feedback to my mail id"mdondetisbit@gmail.com" to improve myself.


Please post any issues/query’s related to BPM,WODM and DATA POWER  to "mdondetisbit@gmail.com"
 












1 comment:

  1. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing Process Libary

    ReplyDelete