- Start Process Center __ a. Select Start Programs IBM WebSphere Process Server 8.0 Profiles Process Center Start the Server.
- Wait for the server to start, which can take a few minutes. While it is starting, you should see this window:
- When the server startup completes, you will see some additional messages in the window and then it will then close automatically. When the window disappears, you are ready to continue.4. Start Process Designera. Start Process Designer by clicking on the Process Designer icon from the Windows Start menu.
- b. Enter the credentials
and then click the Login button.
- Password: <your password> (default administrative password is'admin').
to the Process Center view.
- Create a business object from Customer Details Processing App in the Process Designer.
- Click plus(+) from Data and select Business Object.
for the new business object.
click on Finish.
5.A business Object Editor will open. Select the Add button to add the fields to the business
Enter the following fields and select the corresponding type as shown belowName Type
Cname StringCno IntegerCaddress StringCtype StringCcity Stringmobileno IntegerDate DateFinally the Business Object Editor looks like thisClick the below link to get the step by step document to complete the Application: