To build entire scenario go through the below link
Invoking ProcessApp from WebApp
- Login to the admin console and
Click on Buses under Service
Integration as shown in below figure and security was enable.
- Click on the PROCSVR.Dev4126Node01Cell.Bus.Go
for security tab under additional
properties click on that.
- Click on “Manage destination access roles” then click on destination “eventqueueDestination.Dev4126Node01.server1”
to change security levels.
- Click on Add then A new panel
displays that lets you add users and groups (along with thespecial Everyone, All Authenticated, and Server groups) to the bus
connectorrole. Here I was selected everyone (you can add individual user or group).
- You do not need to restart the
server..Then run your application.
- Why to choose the “PROCSVR.Dev4126Node01Cell.Bus” only?
- Why to choose the “eventqueueDestination.Dev4126Node01.server1” only?
Here is the answer for above question.
- If you observe the below
fig.BPM uses the “ eventqueue” to listen the events generated from
Click on “ eventqueue” as shown in below fig.This Queue was
member of “PROCSVR.Dev4126Node01Cell.Bus” and destination was “eventqueueDestination.Dev4126Node01.server1”.